The 15th World Business Leaders Roundtable will examine the theme of cross-border e-commerce cooperation under globalization when it is hosted in Xiamen, Fujian province this September.
BLR has fostered high-level cooperative dialogue between policy makers and business leaders from across the world each year since its inception in 2002.
The 15th BLR is considered one of the most important events that will take place at the 19th China International Fair for Investment & Trade this year. The CIFIT is committed to facilitating inbound and outbound investment in China to catalyze the globalization process of Chinese companies.
Time: 2:00 pm
Date: Sept 7
Venue: Guanhai Hall, Floor 4, Xiamen International Conference and Exhibition Center, Xiamen, Fujian province
Capacity: 1,000 persons
Topics to be discussed will include:
• Cross-border e-commerce in a background of globalization;
• International e-commerce, new driver for growth to regional business hubs;
New opportunities for Chinese manufacturers prompted by the integration of overseas ware houses into e-commerce industry;
• Globalized trade and business-to-customer e-commerce;
• Expanding brand awareness via cross-border e-commerce
• E-commerce businesses adapting to cultural differences;
• Innovative business models and influence of Internet celebrities.
A strong line-up of speakers can be expected at the BLR, including Scott Ferguson, CEO of World Trade Centers Association, an investment and trade facilitation organization; He Yong, general manager of Guizhou International Commodity Trading Co; and representatives from Amazon, Alibaba and PayPal.